BIOTRANSFER developed a set of activities that are grouped in three specific objectives:
Specific objetive 1: Intelligent research.
· Production of Protocols for proof-of-concept and prototypes of the potentially transferable research results.
· To create an Observatory of Biotechnology Research (INTECH).
Specific objetive 2: Sustainable research.
· Instil the transfer of technology into the community.
· Promotion of corporate social responsibility.
· Promote biotechnological entrepreneurship.
Specific objetive 3: To introduce results-oriented research into the digital market.
· Setting up BIOTRANSFER in fast and ultra-fast internet networks and in interoperable applications.
· Design BIOTRANSFER’s communications plan.
Specific objetive 4: Control and management of the project.
· Project follow-up.